Monday, May 2, 2011

Jordan/Israel/Egypt









On March 18-30,2011 my Mother was generous enough to take her children and spouses to visit the Holy Lands with a tour with Michael Wilcox. It was a trip never to be forgotten. Some of the main highlights were: In Jordan we started at Petra for a day. We also took in Mt. Nebo, floating on the Dead Sea, the River Jordan, Nazareth, and a boat ride at night on the Sea of Galilee.

Crossing the border into Israel we went to The Mount of Beatitudes, Tel Dan, Bethlehem, Gethsemane, Golgatha, the Garden Tomb, the Jerusalem center for Sacrament meeting the Old City of Jerusalem and Hezekiah's Tunnel.


Then into Egypt we visited the Cairo Museum and King Tut's Exhibit, the 3 Pyramids and Sphnix. Of course this is a super brief summary but I wanted to put some photos up on my blog with it.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Kim, my mom is traveling there in the Fall with Michael Wilcox too I believe. I'd love to hear more.