Monday, February 14, 2011

February 14







I really like Valentine's Day. Unfortunately my husband finds it to be contrived and really doesn't like it. So it's alittle bit of a problem. Today we both ended not feeling so great and stayed home from work. I finally managed to get him to take me to IHop. It kind of cracked
me up because it was crowded and we were just about the youngest couple there. Here is a
cheesy photo of us because no one was around to take it. Then to make it even more romantic
I got him to go to Target and shop alittle. There you have it.

1 comment:

Tami said...

So where's the LOVE for Valentine's Day? Todd hates it too--but he brings me chocolate & he's off the hook for a date...I love picking out a card--some of them are too funny! My girls & I found the funniest card this year--have Erin tell you about it! :) Love the new BLOG!