Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Better...... :)


You know how you can kind of get on a roll when you start doing something that isn't that fun?! Well Amber's MiaMaid class is going to be visiting each girls bedroom to show the other girls. I was not too excited because it meant getting it at least semi presentable. Well we got going and drug everything out from under her bed. And i mean lots of junk. Then I cleaned off the dresser and nightstands. Well it got me motivated so onto my desk and i threw away a big stack of unneeded papers and whatnot. Didn't stop there. Next to the computer desk. I am so pleased. Remember to have people come to your house and look at rooms you don't usually have them in and start throwing away!

2 comments:

Jennifer Christensen said...

I'm just barely recognizing all your blog posts! I need to be better about reading blogs as I start my own soon! Looks great. Jealous you guys got such good seats at the Suns game!

Whitmore Family said...

So cute!!